This activity is organized by the College of Public Health, TMU, inviting the professionals in public health to jointly share the trending public health issues and create exchanges with each other.
The speakers from 7 universities from Taiwan and abroad, such as TMU, Universiti Malaya in Malaysia, University of Denver in U.S., Chinese University of Hong Kong, The University of Tokyo in Japan, National University of Singapore, and Mahidol University in Thailand; and other Taiwanese professional institutions, are going to share four main topics:
1. Physical and Mental Health under COVID-19 Pandemic
2. International Assistance & Humanitarian Aid
3. Precision Public Health in Post-Pandemic Era - Chronic Disease Prevention
4. Precision Public Health in Post-Pandemic Era: Infectious Disease Prevention
Time & Date: Friday, May 6th, 2022 at 9:00 – 17:00
Venue: Chen-Pu Conference Hall, Comprehensive Medical Building (Front Building)
Online conference and youtube live stream
1. Following Covid-19's preventive policy, the activity will be held in both ways of online conference and youtube livestream. The links will be provided after the registration.
2. Physical forum is open for TMU's prods and students only and the quota is limited. Please register first via https://reurl.cc/k74OYb, or scan the QR Code on the poster.
3. Presentation in English only.
1.Phone number:+886-2736-1661 ext. 6502（Flora）、6503 （Jessie）